Full course description
“Teen Dating Violence 10" is a 2-hour interactive distance learning course provides key information about dating violence and explains how you can help teens form healthy, violence-free relationships. Interactive quizzes, video clips, graphics, case studies, and online references present this evidence-based content in an engaging and informative way. Gain an understanding of critical issues in teen dating violence prevention to help keep your students safe and to help you implement required curricular changes.
At the completion of this course, learners will be able to define dating violence and cite:
- Research about its prevalence.
- Recognize the warning signs of physical, emotional, and sexual abuse.
- Describe how dating violence can happen through technology and how to keep teens safe in an electronic environment.
- Respond effectively to students who may be in dating violence situations, including helping them understand their legal rights and develop a safety plan.
- Prevent dating violence by providing information about dating violence to students and modeling appropriate and respectful behavior.
- Identify additional resources for finding information and help to address dating violence among youth.
Click "Login" at top of this page and enter your email and password.