Full course description
Live Air Date: August 26, 2019
- David Nash, Esq., LEGAL ONE Director
- Rebecca Gold, Former Director of Personnel and Administrative Services, Lawrence Township
As an Anti-Bullying Specialist, Anti-Bullying Coordinator or school administrator, you need to be ready on day one of the school year to implement New Jersey's anti-bullying Bill of Rights. In this LEGAL ONE webinar, participants will learn about the latest developments, including the most recent case law on HIB including the following:
- the new law related to restorative justice
- the new requirement to teach about affirmative consent to sexual advances:
- and the latest guidance on parental rights under FERPA related to HIB investigation records.
The session will also include a concise overview of key policies and procedures that should be in place related to HIB.
LEGAL ONE Webinar Registration