Full course description
David Nash, Esq., LEGAL ONE Director
Rebecca Gold, Former Director Personnel & Administrative Services, Lawrence Township School District
This webinar will provide anti-bullying specialists, anti-bullying coordinators and school administrators with essential information related to implementing the Anti-Bullying Bill of Rights for a new school year. Participants will learn about new HIB regulations, and their impact on:
- -when to start HIB investigations,
- -how to address incidents involving students from approved private schools for students with disabilities
- -how to handle sensitive information when contacting parents
- -the role of the school safety/climate team
- -requirements related to students with disabilities
- -parent due process rights
Participants will also receive information on recent case law, the latest NJDOE guidance and resource materials that will assist all districts in effectively addressing HIB issues.
Webinar Air Date: August 27, 2018
You must be logged in to register.
Click "Login" at top of this page and enter your email and password if prompted or sign in to the NJPSA/FEA website.