Webinar - Student Field Trips: Legal Requirements and Best Practices is a Course
Webinar - Student Field Trips: Legal Requirements and Best Practices
Time limit: 365 days
Full course description
Presenters: David Nash, Esq., LEGAL ONE Director; Rebecca Gold, Former Director of Personnel and Administrative Services, Lawrence Township
Student field trips provide an invaluable opportunity to expand student learning beyond the school, but also raise numerous potential legal/safety issues.
- Do we need a school nurse?
- What constitutes sufficient staff supervision?
- What happens if a student is injured?
- What if a student needs to be searched?
- What rules apply when we are out of state or country?
In this session participants will gain a deeper understanding of key legal considerations that should be addressed now, before potential problems arise.LEGAL ONE Webinar Registration
Already registered? Click the "Login" link at the top right of this page to sign in and access your course.