Full course description
The course is designed to provide easy access to critical information. It includes:
- A series of real world scenarios, addressing situations at the elementary, middle school and high school levels, and expert analysis of each scenario
- An overview of research, best practices and the latest data related to suicidal ideation
- A review of legal requirements under New Jersey's Anti-Bullying Bill of Rights and other key student safety requirements
- Supplemental resources and references for those seeking a deeper understanding of key issues; and An online assessment tool to ensure that all participants have gained an understanding of the material covered
After completing this course, participants will:
- Demonstrate increased awareness of the problems of youth suicide and how students at risk can be effectively identified and treated.
- Demonstrate increased understanding of mental disorders and other risk factors for youth suicide, so that they are better prepared to identify and refer students who may be at risk.
Signs Matter Pricing - Program Costs (all costs per participant license):
$35 (Individual) / $25 (50–99) / $15 (100–199)
$10 (200–499) / $6 (500–999) / $4 (1000 or more)
Click "Login" at top of this page and enter your email and password, or visit http://fea.instructure.com.