LEGAL ONE - Module 1: Governance, Ethics and Accountability is a Course
LEGAL ONE - Module 1: Governance, Ethics and Accountability
Time limit: 365 days
Sorry! The enrollment period is currently closed. Please check back soon.
Full course description
This online course provides an overview of the law concerning school district governance, ethics for school officials, recordkeeping, and emerging issues of school law. The program contains the following important topics:
- Public school district governance
- A review of the sources of school law, including constitutional law, state and federal statutes and case law, regulations and district policy
- The School Ethics Code and its application to board members and school administrators
- New Jersey's Open Public Records Act
- Pupil records law under FERPA
- New Jersey's accountability regulations
Click the "Login" link at the top of this page to sign in and access your course.