Full course description
This two‐hour interactive program provides key information about bullying and cyberbullying, and it explains how schools, community organizations, and parents can create safe, healthy environments where bullying is less likely to happen. Authored by leading experts in the field of bullying prevention, this course includes interactive exercises, video clips, case studies, and online references—making this program enjoyable and informative.
Participants will be able to:
· Define bullying and cite research about its prevalence
· Identify different ways in which a student is bullied
· Discuss roles beyond being bullied and bullying others that students can play in a bullying situation
· Recognize the common warning signs that a child is being bullied
· Define cyber bullying
· List the effects of bullying
· Describe the best ways to prevent bullying
· Explain their role in bullying prevention and intervention
· Identify additional resources for finding information and help to address bullying among youth
Clemson University is the national training center for the award‐winning Olweus Bullying Prevention Program. Members of their faculty and staff are widely considered to be leading experts in the field of bullying and cyber bullying.Click here to register
Click the "Login" link at the top of this page to sign in and access your course.