Full course description
Provided by LEGAL ONE in Partnership with NJASA
The global pandemic has caused a major upheaval in all aspects of society, including our public education system. Adapting to our new reality requires a fundamental reimagining of nearly all aspects of our current approach to education. This Institute will empower school leaders by providing the new protocols, practical tools and clear roadmap that are necessary to continue delivering high quality education in these unprecedented times.
Each day includes:
- key considerations for policy and protocol
- model templates
- a review of the legal implications of either acting proactively or not acting to address key issues
Day 1: Supporting and Protecting Our Students, July 8, 2020
- Health and Safety Protocols for Students
- Ensuring Equitable Access for All Students
- Addressing At-Risk and Specialized Student Populations
Each live training session will be supplemented with additional pre-recorded content that allows for a more in-depth review of specific content areas and strategies for how to move from prior practices to the 'new normal.'