LEGAL ONE Blended Learning - DAY 2 - Pandemic Response Institute: Planning for the 'New Normal' is a Course
LEGAL ONE Blended Learning - DAY 2 - Pandemic Response Institute: Planning for the 'New Normal'
Time limit: 365 days
Full course description
- Scott Rocco, Hamilton Superintendent
- Rebecca Gold, Retired Director of Human Resources
- David Nash, Esq., LEGAL ONE Director
- Sandra L. Jacques, Esq., LEGAL ONE Spvr. of Legal Research and Content Dev.
- Michael Kaelber, Esq., LEGAL ONE Coordinator for Online Course Development
- Wayne Yankus, MD
The global pandemic has caused a major upheaval in all aspects of society, including our public education system. Adapting to our new reality requires a fundamental re-imagining of nearly all aspects of our current approach to education. The two-day Pandemic Response Institute will empower school leaders by providing the new protocols, practical tools and clear road map that are necessary to continue delivering high quality education in these unprecedented times.
This day includes:
- Human Resource Protocols
- Observation & Evaluation
- Business Operations
Live Air Date: July 9, 2020