Full course description
Change is intended to improve student learning yet so often it fails in schools.
How can educational leaders initiate rather than react to change? How can we shape change to make it authentic and maximize its impact? How can we ensure ownership rather than buy-in? In this online session, participants will:
- Explore the reasons that change fails or succeeds.
- Understand the prerequisites for change and the culture necessary for change.
- Recognize the stages of change for individuals and organizations.
- Assess changes that are occurring in your own setting and develop strategies and tools to positively shape these changes.
- Build their own “toolbox” of strategies and protocols that have practical and immediate impact within their schools.
Click here to register. (This will link to the course's registration page on www.njpsa.org.)
Already enrolled? (This link will direct students to their course if they are signed in or prompt to sign in.)